The Clover Flex is built to do business wherever you are. Easy to take with you and easy to hand to customers. No need to run back and forth from your customer to your counter to process a card, print the receipt, get the customer signature, and adjust the tip. It’s done right there with Clover Flex.
Its built-in receipt printer and scanner ensures Clover Flex delivers the ultimate in flexibility. Clover Flex is the feature-packed, space-saving POS you’ve been dreaming about for your small business. As your business grows, Clover Flex grows with you. From inventory to employee and customer management, you can run a full POS from the same compact device that takes your payments.
Clover's Most Flexible POS
Counter-top or handheld
Pay at the table
Clover Flex Features
- Small in size. Big on choice: Clover Flex is a feature-packed, space-saving POS
- Plays well with others: Clover Flex works seamlessly with other Clover components, so you can take orders in line or at the table, then finish at the counter on another Clover device.
- Connectivity - Stay connected: Wireless 3G capability lets you take payments anywhere on the road—or use WiFi closer to home.
- Pay at the table: No need to run back and forth to process a card, print the receipt, get the customer signature, and tip adjust. Just do it all at the table on Clover Flex.
- Manage your inventory: Far from your standard POS system, Clover Flex features a built in camera and barcode scanner, so you can stay on top of your inventory too.
- Electronic Signature - Accepts Electronic signatures on-screen; emails, texts, and stores digital receipts
- Signatures on the spot: Clover Flex accepts electronic signatures, which means no more piles of paper receipts, and helps prevent future chargebacks.
- Mobile by design: Compact enough to be a handheld device, Clover Flex also has wireless 3G capability, making it ideal for small businesses that move fast—or move beyond four walls.
- Up when you're down: Take payments even when your connection is down. Clover will run the payments as soon as you're back online
- 1.6GHz Quad Core A7 processor to run complex applications fast
- 5 inch HD 1280 x 720 LCD color screen for clear, crisp images
- Capacitive touch screen is fast and responsive for electronic signature and PIN entry, order entry and more
- 3.5G (HPSA+) modem with integrated wireless plan on AT&T network (in U.S.)
- Security certification: PCI PTS V5.x
- Battery lasts up to 8 hours of typical use by a small business
- Built-in printer, 1D/2D barcode scanner and camera
- Prints, emails, texts and stores digital receipts
- 1GB LPDDR3 + 8GB EMMC memory